The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kings WIN! Is it any wonder?

kings-ice-crew-105490809.jpg

Los%20Angeles%20Kings%20Ice%20Crew%20-%20Julia%20and%20Courtney.jpg

los-angeles-kings-ice-crew-brooke-and-teri.jpg

Dammit! I gotta wait til fricking WEDNESDAY!!?????

Hey Jersey! Let's make this series interesting. . .

We'll spot you all six remaining games of the Stanley Cup Finals --on your home ice!

Looking forward to taking a picture of the Cup at the beach under the palm trees, as the Kings are bringing it back to LA --the City of Champions!

And Canada --YOU SUCK!!!
(Might as well relegate all your NHL franchises as minor league hockey clubs. . .)

Kings 2 Devils 1 (OT) Game one.

Anything is better than the NBA.

You ain't kidding there!

---------- Post added ----------

I'll miss the game tomorrow because I'm going to go diving.

If the Kings win the next 2, this has to be the most unlikely winner in NHL history. And to do it with the record they are amassing, holy crap. 16-3 from the 8th seed.

I prolly jinxed them now and they'll drop one in LA.:rofl3:

If the Kings win the next 2, this has to be the most unlikely winner in NHL history. And to do it with the record they are amassing, holy crap. 16-3 from the 8th seed.

I prolly jinxed them now and they'll drop one in LA.:rofl3:

I have to agree...Kings are dominating. Def. didn't expect this. Thought Marty was gold in the Finals but Quick is quickly stealing the show. 3-0 Kings...Devils are gonna have to win 4 in a row like last series.

LA is going to need a broom.

Being on the east coast and an Eastern conf fan I don't see the Kings a lot. These guys are good. I'm on the Kings bandwagon (read HATE the Devisl).

LGR!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom