The New Scuba Wagon... 2016 350 Transit XLT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The solar panels don't interest me much since they can't support AC, but those fridges sure do. Thanks!!! Which model did you do with?

If you're interested in those fridges, a buddy (tbone1004 on here) has one that we really like. They're pretty efficient on power and volume (overall to inner volume ratio) once you compare it to a cooler with ice in it.

When you say branding, besides the current logo for SCUBABOARD, are you looking for a different logo, a motto, mission statement, business identifying scuba flag, memory rhyme, explanatory limerick, proprietary tattoo or catchy jingle, ( just like the ice cream truck, everyone would come running when they hear the SCUBABOARD jingle)?

When you say branding,
Our surfboard logo has been a very successful brand and was originally designed by @Scuba_Jenny in 2003 or so. The only thing to change was the addition of the .com. Three large logos will be put on the van; port, starboard and aft. People have encouraged me to do a wrap, and I think they are way too busy. I think simple is best:

sblogo.png

And it is worth every penny.
I like it! Now I have to prioritize between AC/heat and the fridge!

@The Chairman Nice Plate by the way.

He must have been a dial up doctor. Just email your symptoms and hell email you a prescription.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom