Green Force battery help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to try putting power to it from a 12v motorcycle battery and try to test the ballast this weekend. I'm very hesitant about throwing money into a battery not knowing if the ballast or the bulb are any good. If ballast and bulb are good, I would be willing to grab the battery pack, which comes out to ~$90 w/shipping.

@happy-diver

to make battery packs in the shape of a cylinder you need to have some know-how and experience. Although I knew exactly how and how to make 2 battery packs, I preferred to leave it to an expert who had made many more packs than I had. The very high quality work cost me only 60€ for 2 packs including consumables ( foil , cardboard , nickel tape , connector and connecting wires ).Certainly cheaper than doing it myself and ******* something up. ;-) The battery cells and the BMS was mine. Square battery packs are not such a problem and much easier to make .
Spot welde

I didn't toss it. If anyone needs parts, I would sell reasonable in continental US. Battery holder is great, cable is great - tested continuity, various caps, charger and charger plug in, all in a tidy Green Force bag. I did cut the wires from the cap of the batter holder, that is an easy splice though. I will get pics of everything if anyone wants to see it.

Back
Top Bottom