The New Indiana Jones Movie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Avoid at all costs. Went to see it at midnight last night... Save your money for an air fill.

Really! My wife and I were gonna go see that tomorrow. Rotten tomatoes.com has it as 80% "fresh" rating which is pretty good, 141 reviews in. Although the good reviews aren't stellar, it's more of a "this is a pretty good movie" kind of feel.

Is it worse than the second one? Man I hated that little kid.

It got a standing ovation at Cannes.....

Even if it's bad I have to see it.... it's part of my generation! :D

It sucks compared to all the other ones. I won't ruin it by dropping a hint as to the plot but it just didn't live up to the expectations inspired by the other three. There were funny parts to the movie, but it just didn't flow like the others, and it is not even close to reasonably believable. Plus, they went overboard with the CGI, like everything nowadays, and it makes everything look fake. It wasn't bad acting or anything, it was just the plot. Too many holes too. Plus, there wasn't as much action as I've come to expect.

Byte Me - Short round is the man.

Kim - Mike Tyson got a standing ovation at Cannes too...

El Orans - I suggest a flask to go along with the popcorn.

I thought it was pretty lame... I didn't think a movie could jump the shark...

It sucks compared to all the other ones.
El Orans - I suggest a flask to go along with the popcorn.

Really that bad? I was planning on seeing it this holiday weekend. I really liked Ironman. Did do you like it?

Which Indiana Jones movie do you prefer, 1st or 2nd or 3rd?

Raiders of the lost Ark, hands down. The boulder chase is a classic movie moment.

Oh no, that is a shame, I enjoyed the old movies, but sequels are never quite up to the original are they.

Did you know that part of the latest movie was filmed in and around the boat jetties in Sharm el Sheikh? I'm gonna have to see it just for that reason (Sharm is my home).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom