The New Indiana Jones Movie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I disagree. I thought it was fun and a decent plot. Lots of great chases and adventure. Go for it.
Jack

Oh no, that is a shame, I enjoyed the old movies, but sequels are never quite up to the original are they.

Did you know that part of the latest movie was filmed in and around the boat jetties in Sharm el Sheikh? I'm gonna have to see it just for that reason (Sharm is my home).

Sharm..nice home to have! :) From the previews it looks like it was also filmed in Victoria Falls..

Ironman was great, we liked Prince Caspian too and like Kim, good or bad, we're gonna go see it.

I saw it today.

It didn't quite live up to the hype but I had a good time nevertheless.

There were some irritating plot holes. Surviving the refrigerator ride without even a bruise? Slightly unbelievable.

oh man, its just come out in the cinema over here, perhaps I will wait till it comes out on DVD if its just an OK movie.

The best film will always be the first, and its no different in this case. The only sequal I think which matched an original was Aliens.....great movie....and no CGI!!

I saw it over the weekend with my 20 year old son. We thought it was geared for 12 to 14 year olds.
We didn't really care for it..but my son paid so I'm not complaining. :)

It got a standing ovation at Cannes.....

Even if it's bad I have to see it.... it's part of my generation! :D
yep, also seeing it tonight for the sake of seeing it. Temple of Doom was the first movie I saw in cinema!

El Orans - I suggest a flask to go along with the popcorn.
You might be on to something....

This movie took the fantastic legacy of Indiana Jones and gave it a huge kick in the nuts. I heard bad things about it but I had to go see it because, well just because I had to, ok. Nothing could have prepared me for just how bad it really was. I'm wondering if it wasn't some sort of an elaborate prank that George Lucas pulled on humanity.

I don't mind unrealistic scenes like being hurled in a fridge and stepping out without a bruise all that much. The Indy movies have always been like that but if, in the lead up to the new movie, someone had told me that GL should write some aliens into the plot line I would have laughed him off and told him to go away. Well, it turns out he did, and I was disgusted.

Which Indiana Jones movie do you prefer, 1st or 2nd or 3rd?
The Young Indiana Jones TV shows.

Back
Top Bottom