The New Atomic TFX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you play in that financial field, and really want this reg regardless of motivation, I imagine $400 either way is not too much of a concern.

I'm hoping the second stage comes in at around $400 max😂

• Funny
Reactions: EdC
Do you think we would be seeing $1,000 BCDs from Scubapro and Apeks etc. if Atomic didn't have a $1,500 BCD?
I don't believe that Atomic was the catalyst for SP and Apeks to start to offer 1K BC's. I believe that SP was on its way there on its own before Atomic BC's came out to the market. I am sure that it didn't hurt and probably helped however.

This is like an Apple laptop, looks pretty, will do its job very very well. But there is a shed load of cheaper and better options out there. Will love to give it try one day for shits and giggles. What's making me laugh is people acting surprised at the price...its Atomics, what were they expecting.

🤷‍♂️

🤷‍♂️
Actually had the pleasurer of diving that set up on Friday...dear good god what an easy thing to breath off, wouldn't pay that much, but damn it was effortless once dialed in

Actually had the pleasurer of diving that set up on Friday...dear good god what an easy thing to breath off, wouldn't pay that much, but damn it was effortless once dialed in
Not fan of the S620 personally, mind you only a sample of one and I tuned it🤦‍♂️😂

AA were going to have a FB livestream from the Scuba show in long beach yesterday, but had technical difficulties. :-(
1685881304011.jpeg

unless it too attracted the same negative attention upon release

I think that some folks are seriously butthurt because Atomic is miles ahead of their little idols in the industry. They are on the attack to detract from what Atomic has, and can, achieve. The intensity of their attacks is incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom