The natural progression of SB threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am half Irish, quarter English and quarter Dutch. I am a fair skinned blue eyed Columbiano. My Spanish is horrible, but I do kiss Cuban. Also, my mom and oldest sister were born in China so they are Chinese but not of Asian decent. You wanna make something of it? :D

Well, I was born in New Jersey. And according to a friend's 8-year old daughter, I'm half Italian, half comedian and half human ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Reactions: Jax
Well, I was born in New Jersey. And according to a friend's 8-year old daughter, I'm half Italian, half comedian and half human ... :shocked2:
And you think you're "All that"... :D :D :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What exit?

I'm half Irish half Italian. A very romantic drunk.

Reactions: Jax
Q: How many Scubaboard members does it take to change a light bulb?

:D

Actually, it only takes one Scubaboard member to change a light bulb. But the bulb has to WANT to change.

DC

why is this thread in Basic Scuba Discussions and not Whine and Cheese?

(I mean... someone had to ask it.... it's part of the natural progression of SB threads...)

You should not ask that question. It means you're gonna die!

DC

Back
Top Bottom