The natural progression of SB threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..... the basic OW course covered forum practice issues including avoiding disagreements, not wandering off subject & how to rescue a wandering thread. .....
Yes, yes ... i remember it.
There was even a 4 sided table (was it called FPP?) to figure out how many posts you needed to wait before posting again.
Due to its complexity it was later on replaced by the eFPP ...

sorry ... I could not resist :rofl3:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Matt,

Please post another insightful thread about this phenomenon.

I was at the Scubapro Platinum Dealer meeting learning about how to post on SCUBAboard from the Grand PO Ba.

Some of us newer posters need Special training especially when we start with a handicap ( LDS ).

I hope this doesn't get deleted for spam/trolling/blatant ad.

I don't want to miss any more of the FUN!

I was at the Scubapro Platinum Dealer meeting learning about how to post on SCUBAboard from the Grand PO Ba.

Sounds like you just completed the PADI ScubaBoard Posting Specialty. How much did you pay for it? $200, would you say it was worthwhile or does NAUI or SSI offer a better program? :idk:

I am half Irish, quarter English and quarter Dutch. I am a fair skinned blue eyed Columbiano. My Spanish is horrible, but I do kiss Cuban. Also, my mom and oldest sister were born in China so they are Chinese but not of Asian decent. You wanna make something of it? :D

Huh, with a name like Murray, I would've guessed Scottish or Irish. The name Murray is a common variation of the word Moray.
Murray (surname) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thus, another natural thread progression is created through the use of trivial information.

I'll live vicariously through Texas Torpedo instead!
Wanna see a tank explode?

Interesting shot at :24 in that video Fixit .. rocket sticking out of turret top, flame out of lower tank side .. shaped charge has already burned a hole all the way through the tank :shocked2:

More details please!
Please, I have given too much. However, my SO is mselenaous for those who might wonder! :D

Sure fire way to get a thread closed

Scubapro
Maldives
Scubapro
Maldives
Scubapro
Maldives

... that is soooo last month ... and my Maldives thread is still open ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom