The most crotch space?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snorkler

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a size small but a tad too tall. Is there a brand that is known to be generous in the crotch area?

Can you elaborate? Are you referring to a wetsuit? Drysuit?

If you're asking regarding a drysuit, some brands have drysuits with telescopic torsos. (The ScubaPro Evertec that I dive with has one)

:D I think he might be referring to something else. ROFLMAO.

Waterproof. I don't wear them anymore because they are built with a built in codpiece that I can't fill. Then it looks like I have a I’m stupid.

Considering the shrinkage factor due to diving in colder water...
shakehead.gif

:D I think he might be referring to something else. ROFLMAO.

Considering the shrinkage factor due to diving in colder water...
shakehead.gif

LOL true dat! But we don't know where he is located.

If you are looking for a wetsuit, check out Bare brand. They have a short, regular, and tall version for many of their overall sizes (medium, large, extra large). I believe Pinnacle does as well, but can only speak for the high quality and comfort of the Bare suits that I own.

Waterproof makes a small tall.
Pinnacle and Bare may make small talls as well. A friend of mine is in the same boat, so I looked around for him recently. Scubatoys.com is having a closeout on last year's Bares and Waterproofs, so give it a look.
Good luck!

Yes. But the fact that he's asking about exposure protection implies that he is diving somewhere where it's cold enough for him to need it. Hence the shrinkage
eyebrow.gif
LOL true dat! But we don't know where he is located.
As for the tightness, is the suit new? My wetsuit was pretty tight in the beginning but it loosened up after 10 or so dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom