The LAST thing you want to hear your DM say...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STUDENT: "Excuse me sir, isn't that a great white shark coming this way"

DM: Uh, no, I believe that's a bottle nosed dolphin.

STUDENT: With teeth?

DM: Well sure, that's how they catch fish.

STUDENT: With a triangular dorsal fin?

DM: So?

STUDENT: AND, and vertical caudal fin?

DM: DUH! Of course!!! How do you think they swim!!!!!

haha...that DM needs to get into "what to stay away from in the water 101"

"Ok class, today we're going to practice the "Emergency Infarction Manuveur", which is great for escaping underwater dangers like sharks. First, we're going to descend to about 80' just below the boat, then quickly jam on our inflators all the way to the surface. If done correctly, you'll not only ascend faster than most marine life can swim, but pop completely out of the water and directly onto the boat!"

-----

Mike.

Midnight Star:
"Ok class, today we're going to practice the "Emergency Infarction Manuveur", which is great for escaping underwater dangers like sharks. First, we're going to descend to about 80' just below the boat, then quickly jam on our inflators all the way to the surface. If done correctly, you'll not only ascend faster than most marine life can swim, but pop completely out of the water and directly onto the boat!"

-----

Mike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:jawdrop:

not cool. but probably the best one here.

Hey Guys Did anyone tell the boat to pick us up after the drift dive??

Did anyone else see that big shadow just go under the boat?

Don't tiger sharks like to eat seals... (and there are seals at the dive site)

Hey guy's I slipped putting my knife In my ankle sheath, Does anyone know First Aid...

"hmmm...i dont think theres enough chum in the water yet" *Gets massive bucket of cutup fish bits and dumps it overboard* "That should keep those hammerheads of us for a little while"

"Are you sure you're meant to chum the water with Hammerheads" *nervously looking over the side at the thrashing mess of hammerheads churning the water*

"Of course. I know what time doing. im a dive master"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom