The LAST thing you want to hear your DM say...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Coast Guard is pulling us over. I hid my reefer in your dry box, act cool.

"We're in reallly big trouble. No sheet!" (Spanish accent, waving arms frantically) while the boat is taking on water and listing.

Fortunately, we were close to shore and limped to a resort dock...Meanwhile, we'd all suited up, some hilarity ensued and two of our dive group jumped overboard and swam to shore.

Then the guards at the resort tried to evict us!! Guess they didn't notice the boat was swamped.

this is a case of Murphy's Law in action.

we already finished our dives for the day. the boat we were riding had problems the day before & died, but fortunately it was working again the next day, ableight not at full throttle. we were just about 5 mins from the resort, when my friends asked how much longer back to the resort. when i said about 5-10 mins due to the speed (or lack of it :wink: ) the boat suddenly died. we were stuck there for about 30 mins before we decided to call the resort for somebody to pick us up. good thing there was a boat that was willing to tow us back. hehehe. talk about inconvenience & karma. hahaha :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom