The joys of unemployment and nothing better to do...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone know where I can find an NDI logo?

I agree, it is pretty loud - I was just matching it to the logo

It's pretty easy to change...

I made some major changes and added a members page... LMK what you think - I know it is TOO yellow...

ok, back to the job search...

looks good.

I was thinking of making it a little more stylized towards diving, though. The layout on mine is kind of the same, but...

For the header I have a surface shot with a dive boat, which fades to a really light blue where all the content will be. I'm waiting on some photos from xjae, since the ones I have aren't that great.

Instead of going into a bunch of detail, I'll just post a rough layout tonite in the "How about this?" thread. I'll also probably have the latest logo up later too.

I am not in love with the design and if yours looks much better (I am guessing it will), I say let's go with it! =-)

I will make a few more tweaks and give it to hambleto to put up. We can then overwrite it when we have a prettier design, final logo, less shocking color scheme, etc....

It's really simple, but a very clean design. Not like a lot of the sites you see, that use way too many colors and have some really annoying background image, that makes it impossible to read any of hte text anyway!

That's what I was thinking too, regardless of who designs it. We could always just throw something up and upgrade later.

I've just been going nuts trying to get it together with my schedule this week.

The hardest part is, I have a really good idea of what I want to do, just no great photos to use to create it.

That's why I put that post earlier asking if anyone has any good shots from the bottom looking straight ahead, you know showing kind of an underwater horizon, and surface shots from in the water, same thing preferably with a boat in the shot.

Also, how much of a rush are we really in? Do we really have any content yet for any of those other pages?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom