Conshelf XIV supreme parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all for the information. It is one of a few Conshelfs that I have aquired lately and are awaiting overhaul. I only have one Supreme however. The dry kit would be nice to have but have not seen any for sale.

Hope these part numbers images help.

Conshelf.png

Conshelf 1rst.png

Conshelf 2nd.png

All the US Divers / Aqualung First stages have been an upgraded / redesigned version of the Conshelf first stage. It was Aqulaung's strength against Scubapro's Piston MK5. I just happened to own a store in the past that carried Scubapro, Aqualung/ Apeks, so I had the opportunity to test all their regulators to see what was best for specific roles. When I got into Trimix diving and we were getting to depth over 300 fsw in a really cold water filled Iron Mine in Wisconsin we were having freezing problems with our SP Mk25's. We had to learn to shut our valve off when we exhaled and turned them back on when we took a breath. We switched to Apeks DS4 w/c were compatible with 100% O2 out of the box for our deco regulators. Later on SP redesigned the 1st stage/parts to improve performance in colder water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom