The Great Zeagle Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
tech admin,

i wanted to know if it was ok if i joined the contest (philippine resident) but listed my address with my relatives in the US? i'll take care of them shipping it over and all that - your liability ought to end there so no customs or legal things...

can i please please please

Jag

So long as the winner is in the US or Canada and subject to those systems jurisdictions you are welcome to enter. This can mean having a friend or family member enter on your behalf, or if you are a resident living abroad, registering with your US/CA address.

If you use a BP/W setup can you still join. :wink:

At midnight I will be taking the contest offline and pulling the winners. We will not be able to announce them to the public until we have verified that they are indeed people and do infact exist. However the winners will know who they are within a few hours.

The great zeagle giveaway is now closed, the winners have been selected and notification emails have been sent out! Congratulations to the lucky few and for those of you who did not win, rest assured there will be more promotions in the not so distant future! Winner information will be displayed once the winners have been contacted and verified.

I also tried entering several times (using my us address) and I got the message that I had already entered. I hope that's the case as I had not entered previously.

Stivo,
Our system checked for duplicate addresses by city, state and street information so either you entered or you have someone living next to you who can't type properly. As with all things we have learned a lot from this promotion and will run things even better next time. Once again, congrats to the winners, it's just too bad we couldn't give everyone prizes :wink:

Tech Admin:
The great zeagle giveaway is now closed, the winners have been selected and notification emails have been sent out! Congratulations to the lucky few and for those of you who did not win, rest assured there will be more promotions in the not so distant future! Winner information will be displayed once the winners have been contacted and verified.

I'm still waiting for my email notification. :frown: My puter has been slow all morning lol :D

I am curious how many entries did you receive trying to calculate my odds :wink:

parrotheaddiver:
I'm still waiting for my email notification. :frown: My puter has been slow all morning lol :D
Me too, oh wait i didnt enter :wink:
parrotheaddiver:
I am curious how many entries did you receive trying to calculate my odds :wink:
I bet its not as bad as the state lottery, max would be 1/38000 or so for the main prize and a load better than that depending on number of prizes (didnt check that) and i'll bet no more than 5-8000 entered anyway as we only have a certain number of truly active members, but dont quote me on that! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom