The Great Zeagle Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, I noticed that, also. I entered 1 instead of 2 since I didn't think one day would make a big difference in their marketing campaign.

Arn't they going to use that info in winner verification? Just making sure, someone did say it had them already registersed and wouldn't do this or that. It might turn out to be a reason to not give me my BC.

I'm in. :D

Awww....can someone register on behalf of 'lil old me :11ztongue

Tech Admin:
Sorry Kim, complying with varrious laws of other countries is a problem with promotions like this, as is shipping. I will double check to see if there is any way we can work within these limitations but for now it's US/CA only.
I'd be surprised if this could even be open to Quebec residents without duplicating the whole thing in French...

So I enter the competition and only halfway through the entry do I notice this competition is CLOSED to the entire world except the US and Canada. So much for scubaboard being a global community.....

If you're going to going to spash out a big advert for a competition at least say I mustn't bother trying to enter if I'm not in the US!!

sbloomer - I really do appologize, this is a legal matter and not something we wanted to do. We will be looking into this matter and trying to open the contest up to the whole world but for now it isn't an option.

As for the birthdays I am fixing that right now.

After recieving messages from a few people who were unable to enter the contest because of an error telling them they had already signed up, I have gone ahead and lowered the "unique" threshold to help allow people on proxies (aol, earthlink, etc...) to enter. If you have any problems please let me know.

We are still looking into the international participant issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom