The end of my SP Jet Fins?!?! Hope not!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you can't find any locally let me know. I have some used ones laying around I took off my jets. i didn't destroy them getting them off, they can be used again. I can send a pair to you. Just have to find them on my bench.

Wayward Son:
if you can't find any locally let me know. I have some used ones laying around I took off my jets. i didn't destroy them getting them off, they can be used again. I can send a pair to you. Just have to find them on my bench.

That's a very kind offer.

You can get a set of buckles at your Scubapro dealer. Use one and keep the others in your save-a-dive kit.

Leisurepro.com has the best prices and can find the scubapro springs there they also sell aftermarket ones as well I picked up the scubapro springs love them and cheap compare to dealers or other websites I found

Cut up a bungie coard, thread it through and knot it. Run it through some tygon tubing if you want to get fancy.

I agree that the AL straps are a great upgrade for the SP fins.

Back
Top Bottom