Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

II need heavier fins. Now I am looking to get either slipstreams or jetfins but I haven't tried slipstreams.

FWIW I used to dive Slipstreams before we released the Eddy fins. The Slipstreams are another light fin, so are not that negative.

FWIW I used to dive Slipstreams before we released the Eddy fins. The Slipstreams are another light fin, so are not that negative.
Agreed. But Eddys are not an option in Europe. I was legs-heavy with Jet fins when I switched from drysuit to wetsuit for summer so Slipsstreams solved the problem for me.

Agreed. But Eddys are not an option in Europe. I was legs-heavy with Jet fins when I switched from drysuit to wetsuit for summer so Slipsstreams solved the problem for me.
We ship to Europe, sure it isn't cheap but it isn't ridiculous either. The package gets dim charged which doesn't help at all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the cost of getting the fins to Europe (shipping+tax) doubles the price of the fins.

I am happy to sell mine, I am in Europe, size L, orange.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the cost of getting the fins to Europe (shipping+tax) doubles the price of the fins.
No idea on what duty or tax you would pay.

Regards shipping, I said it isn't cheap and further commented that we get dimmed on the fins.

If you are unfamiliar with that term, it means dimensional charged versus weight because it is large but light so they charge more (they being the shipping companies).

We don't mark up the shipping. It is what it is.

Sure, I never said that you do. Just saying that with shipping and the tax, the fins suddenly cost twice as much.

I like in Denmark

Would anyone know where to get Large black eddy fins with no
Holes on the end?

Would anyone know where to get Large black eddy fins with no
Holes on the end?

They holes don't affect performance or function, they are there to give an attachment point for hanging.

Back
Top Bottom