the "Eco Kick" ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for them for teaching it all.

Bob, are they also letting students know it's called the frog kick?

I don't know ... the article didn't say. On the other hand, people are generally smart enough to figure things like that out ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Eco branding is so 2011. I'm sure they will soon be calling it the Gluten free kick... because it allows your gluten muscles to relax. Or perhaps it will be offered as a Vegetarian alternative because it puts less emphasis on the hams.
Either way, I'm in - where's my T shirt and bumpersticker?

I got a crazy idea. How about teaching all this in OW class!?!? Radical I know, but it can be done.

that is crazy...we are trying to get stuff out of the OW class to make it easier! adding stuff is just counterproductive

/sarcasm

I got a crazy idea. How about teaching all this in OW class!?!? Radical I know, but it can be done.

... that's what the article is talking about ... and exactly where it's being taught ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... that's what the article is talking about ... and exactly where it's being taught ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yeah, but in all the side talk I lost track of the article and what it was about. People talking about making classes just for this stuff. It confused my simple mind. Lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom