The Easiest Dive in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miketsp:
AFAIK the theoretical limit for vis in pure water due to molecular scattering is below 50m which is a lot less than 200ft.

50m = 164 feet. I guess you'd have to be at least 36 feet from one side of the pool to see the other side.

shakeybrainsurgeon:
I calculated the NDL for this dive --- it's about three days

So which compartment controls this dive? Is it 3 or 5 milliseconds?

(ps. I'm a newbie! I have no idea what I'm typing about! It's just great to have something to say!)

shakeybrainsurgeon... dum da dum dum DUM da dum...

ItsBruce... OMG... I almost had to start a whole new pee thread after your non-avatar pic!

For those traveling to Salt Lake instead of Orlando... http://www.seabase.net/
I plan to go there sometime with my best friend who lives just outside of Twin Falls, ID.

Randolphscott:
So which compartment controls this dive? Is it 3 or 5 milliseconds?

(ps. I'm a newbie! I have no idea what I'm typing about! It's just great to have something to say!)

ItsBruce is diving to a depth of about six inches, so his no decompression limit is huge. Technically, however, if we use the tables properly, we'd have to round that dive up to ten feet...

trucker girl:
$15/day (Bonneville SeaBase) sure beats $120/1dive

I'd like to go to the Bonne Terre Mine sometime, too. I'm such a tourist!

Disney is an expensive dive to be sure. However, if you are there and tired of the usual WDW crap, it's something neat to do once. As I said earlier, if you venture into WDW you are mindlessly burning cash on 5 dollar hot dogs and 10 dollar mugs shaped like jasmine's head, so why not splurge and get some easy bottom time?

Ah, but that's why I have a computer. It doesn't round off. Unfortunately, it considers my dive to be my surface interval. (And the spa is just under 2 feet deep.)

ItsBruce:
*sigh*

BMWinSpa2.jpg

Does it count now?

And don't complain that I'm diving solo.
:rofl3::rofl3::sharkattack::eyebrow: Watch out for the land sharks! bwahahahaha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom