The Easiest Dive in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not to burst your bubble, so to speak, but you can't deduct 100% of the dive just because all the money goes to a qualified charity.

You can only deduct the amount you paid, minus the fair market value of the what you received (the dive).

I don't know what the fair market of the dive is, but I do know it is more than zero and equal to or less than $120.

I just wanted to pass that along before you got yourself in trouble.

It is a fun dive and an easy one.

sound
cool

1. The dive sounds like fun ... once.
2. How do you guys find such good data as theoretical visibility?
3. While it may be a very easy dive, it is by no means the easiest dive in the world. (See my avitar.)

ItsBruce:
1. The dive sounds like fun ... once.
2. How do you guys find such good data as theoretical visibility?
3. While it may be a very easy dive, it is by no means the easiest dive in the world. (See my avitar.)

As to 3: Your head is out of the water... as is most of your torso... with no way to get your entire body _under_ water ... so I'm calling BS on that 'dive' :wink:

It scares me that you had that one handy. I still say your entire body is not submerged. Go try again. And you better get a pony bottle or better yet, doubles, since you are solo diving! And for crying out loud, don't forget your compass!!!

Yes, it says something about diving that the "easiest dive in the world" can still hard:rofl3: ...the last time I was at Disney, one of the divers had to be yanked out and taken away...we never found out why

:lol: Maybe if you frog-kicked then you'd get your feet in too! :D

By the way, I thought secchi depths measured vertical viz, and vertical viz was always a lot better than horizontal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom