The Easiest Dive in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noobascooba:
trucker girl, seabase is awesome but the vis sucks right now (they have an algal bloom problem). I went last month and they were saying 3 feet but it was down to a foot a lot of the time. The only way to see the fish is to take some lettice down (reccomended, it's a lot of fun). They are reporting 4.5 feet on their website today. I might go this weekend, I can let you know if it's cleared up any. I'm not saying don't go because it is cool, but definately have low expectaions about vis (or call them first)

ns

Ahhhh... someone who has A) heard of it, and, B) dove it! Cool!

I won't be going there anytime soon. Turns out I'm in Florida (but I'm not paying the money to dive at Disney!). Have a friend who had a medical emergency and he's in the hospital. I drove down to be nearby.

Laramie, huh? You're right down the from one of the freakiest statues I've ever seen (that Abe Lincoln up in the rest area- FREAKY-LOOKIN'!). Thanks for the info!

noobascooba:
yeah I call it the 'big fella' and say hi when we drive by so he doesn't get angry... but that sounds a little wierd so I'll stop.

I hope your friend is ok :(

Oh- great. Now every time I drive by "it" I'll be thinking "there's the big fella..."
Thanks a lot!

About my friend: He's doing amazingly well. Its a big reminder of how amazing modern medicine and our own bodies resilience (despite the fragility). Not to mention a reminder that life is short- anything could happen to any of us at any time. Okay- I'm getting too deep here (no scuba pun intended). Change of subject.

trucker girl:
Oh- great. Now every time I drive by "it" I'll be thinking "there's the big fella..."
Thanks a lot!
oops sorry! hehehe :blinking:

About my friend: He's doing amazingly well. Its a big reminder of how amazing modern medicine and our own bodies resilience (despite the fragility).
glad to hear it
Not to mention a reminder that life is short- anything could happen to any of us at any time.
A big reason for getting out and doing cool stuff like diving.

Submariner, we still want to do the Disney dive with you guys, just let us know when....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom