The Cypress Sea's last trip will be Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aww, that made me cry. Hopefully Phil will still be teaching Nitrox at AWS? I'll have to contact them.

Well, Silver Prince is now available, a month ago I had never heard of it, lose one, gain one?

Here I am last week on the Silver Prince we had brutal surge that day. I will ask the boat owners who took several top side pics of the Silver Prince and the dive location, to post some pics here for all to see.

I didn't take any Dramamine and for some odd reason didn't get seasick at all. The Silver Prince has this non slip surface that I truly like, maybe it had something to do with me not getting tossed and turned as the boat headed out to Carmel.

2renv3t.jpg

I'll certainly miss diving off the Cypress Sea with the ever entertaining Phil Sammet as captain! Good on them for making difficult but viable decisions. Any Water Sports is an awesome shop!

This really Sucks!!

The cypress and Captn Phil are my favorites down in Monterey , and I don't really care for any of the other boats!!

Awe, Thanks Jim BUDDY. I guess I'll just wave at you as I motor past breakwater. :mooner:

Try not to take all the sand off the beach inside your regs. That beach is small enough as it is. :rofl3:

Just kidding! I'll still take you out diving. Whether or not I bring you back has yet to be determined... BUDDY!:D

Awe, Thanks Jim BUDDY. I guess I'll just wave at you as I motor past breakwater. :mooner:

Try not to take all the sand off the beach inside your regs. That beach is small enough as it is. :rofl3:

Just kidding! I'll still take you out diving. Whether or not I bring you back has yet to be determined... BUDDY!:D

I know you are Kidding John, But just to put it correctly, You and Double Down are exempt to My statment as I was refering to the large Charters I have been on down there!! LOL .... Your Just a Little guy.....:rofl3::rofl3:

Besides you know you Are on the top of my list Buddy!!

As for the sand...... You Might wanna check your gear after I get done with it!!

Double down is a great, fast little boat. But until you and Rick get some Nitrox banks on board I'll still miss the Cypress Sea. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom