The Cypress Sea's last trip will be Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to stir up any crap. But that kind of stuff doesn't win you any brownie points in a small community like the NorCal section.

So, final inspection and approval on the boat was supposed to be yesterday. Is it a done deal?

No need to stir up any crap. But that kind of stuff doesn't win you any brownie points in a small community like the NorCal section.

I know Buddy, I was just giving you a bad time, And thanks for backing me and defending Mike, As he did nothing wrong!!

So, final inspection and approval on the boat was supposed to be yesterday. Is it a done deal?

Ken,

Raj is making more inspections and changing out some parts on the engine. The Silver Prince uses two Cat engines and he found some parts on one engine that needed replacement.

I stayed late at work yesterday as he drove to Modesto to pick up an extra Cat engine for the SP.

When he came back I expressed to him the loyalty of many divers that love Captain Phil and want him on the SP.

He told me that, he wants Phil on board and will come up with certain days on either Friday or weekends that he will take out the boat.

What this means is that as soon as they make up a schedule, divers can book for taking out the SP under Phil. That would spell great knews for organizing a group of tech divers wanting to dive what Phil recommends.

By the same token rec divers like me can also benefit from the Phil at the Helm. I'm excited and it looks like January is about to give us the SP in full swing with Phil.

I will keep all posted when the event takes place.

Thanks,

MG

Swwweeeeettt!

ken,

raj is making more inspections and changing out some parts on the engine. The silver prince uses two cat engines and he found some parts on one engine that needed replacement.

I stayed late at work yesterday as he drove to modesto to pick up an extra cat engine for the sp.

When he came back i expressed to him the loyalty of many divers that love captain phil and want him on the sp.

He told me that, he wants phil on board and will come up with certain days on either friday or weekends that he will take out the boat.

What this means is that as soon as they make up a schedule, divers can book for taking out the sp under phil. That would spell great knews for organizing a group of tech divers wanting to dive what phil recommends.

By the same token rec divers like me can also benefit from the phil at the helm. I'm excited and it looks like january is about to give us the sp in full swing with phil.

I will keep all posted when the event takes place.

Thanks,

mg

Back
Top Bottom