The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ben: you've photographed some beautiful nudis: some time in the next couple of weeks, would you mind if I tagged along. I have found a few white and red nudis, but nothing like the ones you've been photographing: -rick
Rick - too bad I saw you at end. I was with two other divers. I was lucky again, I found 2 nudis. Look like there is a problem to upload pictures. For sure it would be a pleasure to dive with you looking for them. Let me know when you are going, we will coordinate.

this spot seems so popular to all you locals. i will be down in Boca Raton for the next two weeks.. how do i get there? and whats so good about this dive spot?

I am planning to be there today. I will be happy to show them to you if find them. I am easy to find. I am usually the only black diver there. I have a white Mercedes ML 320. See you
Hi Ben - thanks for the offer. I'm planning on getting there between 12:30 and 1:00. I'm the tall guy with messy red hair. If we run into each other that would be great, but if you don't see me don't hesitate to go ahead without me - I don't want to inconvenience you if I get stuck in traffic or something.

What time will you be planning to get in the water?

Hi Ben - I didn't see you before the dive, but I think I saw you underwater. You were with a group looking for nudis. I didn't have a writing slate with me, so I went up to you and gave the OK sign, then pointed to myself and then pointed to my hair, in case you had seen my note about my messy hair. You gave me a very confused look and went back to work looking for nudis.

If that wasn't you, then I really confused the heck out of a total stranger!

I ran into Sportxlh in the parking lot and he mentioned that he had seen you. Hope to meet you topside some time.

Hi Ben - I didn't see you before the dive, but I think I saw you underwater. You were with a group looking for nudis. I didn't have a writing slate with me, so I went up to you and gave the OK sign, then pointed to myself and then pointed to my hair, in case you had seen my note about my messy hair. You gave me a very confused look and went back to work looking for nudis.

I ran into Sportxlh in the parking lot and he mentioned that he had seen you. Hope to meet you topside some time.
ah - Ok, sorry - I found 2 nudis. We will dive next time

this spot seems so popular to all you locals. i will be down in Boca Raton for the next two weeks.. how do i get there? and whats so good about this dive spot?

When boat dives are blown out--divers flock to the bridge--as they did Friday. It's a shore dive from a public park just inside the Lake Worth Inlet. You will see stuff you won't see on the reef in many years of diving. Google it, you will find some info.

Ah, so are people diving the East span again?

And which side are the nudis on, East or West?

I'll be back up Friday the 30th, looking forward to diving with some of you.

Ah, so are people diving the East span again?

And which side are the nudis on, East or West?

I'll be back up Friday the 30th, looking forward to diving with some of you.
Yes East but not under the bridge - actually 50 ft from it. Since the construction I have been diving diving west. I find the nudis under the bridge

Thank you, Ben! I've explored the area south of the east bridge at some point and found it to be fascinating.

Why do I not find that surprising. How much more messy could your hair be UW than anyone else's?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom