The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike, you don't remember me? Night dive at BHB, current......... I just bought a Transpac, and look to feel it out, getting my weight dialed in and all on something easy.

WOW, 3rd page--Is no one diving the bridge right now?? What has the temperature been--we plan to dive the bridge next Monday and I'm wondering if I need more than my full Aeroskin for the job............My warm water relatives from Key Largo are diving with us and want to know how much stuff to bring. Thanks!!
I dove the bridge 2 days in a row last week and it was an average temp of 74-76, I didn't use a wetsuit either day, but everyone is different. Im diving sunday around 10:15 and if the water is anything like last week we can expect great vis.

Fisheye,
Thanks for your reply. What you say makes sense. Many years ago, when I was a kid, my grandmother used to live in Riviera Beach, and I walked over that bridge many times to go to the beach. I haven't been there since. Maybe I will return someday, but I'm sure it's changed!

I am quite sure your grandmother would not elect to live in Riviera Beach these days...

A buddy of mine lived on singer island until he moved to Denver: he had a Riviera Beach address. Seemed like a nice neighborhood to me

I dont know. our definitions of a nice neighborhood must differ:rofl3::rofl3:

Don't find it a nice area myself. Guess it's ok if you're looking for crack.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom