The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, we traded laughter behind Tiggrr's back this weekend... (OK, maybe not behind... but definitly with her this past weekend!)

Why? Because I wouldn't let you leave without showing you just "one more picture!"

No....just one more!!!

Well, you already saw them but, here's my contribution to the thread from last Friday.
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to post them any of the other ways yet.

Can't wait to come back!!!

Stargazer.jpg

Batfish.jpg

Very nice finds for your first dive... I know you are excited about them, and you should be excited.

Good job!

Nice Star Gazer.

Why? Because I wouldn't let you leave without showing you just "one more picture!"

No....just one more!!!

Well, you already saw them but, here's my contribution to the thread from last Friday.
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to post them any of the other ways yet.

Can't wait to come back!!!

Stargazer.jpg

Batfish.jpg

Hey Thanks!! I'm still on a high from it all. You guys get it. I only snapped off one shot of that stargazer before he took off. Haha still getting goosebumps!!

Hey Thanks!! I'm still on a high from it all. You guys get it. I only snapped off one shot of that stargazer before he took off. Haha still getting goosebumps!!

Congrats! That's probably the best photo I've ever seen of a stargazer.

Maybe next time I'll get a chance to dive with you :wink:

It looks like I'll be back down the week after next.

Anybody want to leave work early and dive with me 7/29? High tide is at 3:19PM. :D

Congrats! That's probably the best photo I've ever seen of a stargazer.

Wow! Thank you!

(on a side note..sorry about the Hijack.....we're moving to Tennessee next week!)

Wow! Thank you!

(on a side note..sorry about the Hijack.....we're moving to Tennessee next week!)

Really? Where?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom