The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The bridge was amazing. Cant wait to do it again one of these days. All the more reason I need to keep coming back to FLL. Thanks to Phil for saying hi. Its great to see SBers in action. Betty Rubble was a great dive buddy and for as new as she is, she is doing excellent. way better than me at under 10 dives. Tig got the pics off so hopefully she can post some. She saw a batfish and got a picture.

Very nice diving. Thank you to all of you who post here with your pics and stories, otherwise I would never had known about BHB.
Posted via Mobile Device

We didn't get in the water till 10ish, spent 120 minutes under water and didn't see any pink fins, so was unable to say hi. We started out in the mooring buoy area and then proceeded to the west span. Visibility was way down from a couple weeks ago, I'm gonna say 15 feet but we managed to see a lot of good stuff. I would expect to have some photos to post later this weekend.

I'll be there again tomorrow. Should be good times! Get there early to get a parking spot, it will be a zoo!

Bridge was good today, not as crowded as I expected for a saturday. Got in pretty early, water was still pretty green and got cloudy in a few areas, but with the lower vis, more fish were out and about. Highlights were the largest pipefish I have seen, and a purple colored moray

A few pics from Thursday and Friday:

PM1_3101.jpg

PM1_3117.jpg

PM1_3167.jpg

PM1_3266.jpg

PM1_3269.jpg

There are more on my website.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom