The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We got stormed out on thursday and avoided the area over the weekend.

My GF and her folks are thinking of going this coming friday and I'll be out there saturday as my sister will be visiting and we'd like to get her acquainted with her new BCD before we go on the boat sunday. Maybe I'll get lucky and have some pics to put up soon!

I was boat diving all weekend. I figured the tide times would make it tough to do.
I took a break from the drama and relaxed over the weekend.

Went to a party Sunday evening... Dinner was delayed waiting for guests that didn't arrive :wink:

A few of us Northerner's are coming to town for ITK and desiring to do the bridge Friday Morning before we head to Key Largo. Is there a chance that a few of you guys would like to join a few virgin BHB divers? High Tide is 10:55 am. We plan on being at the bridge around 9:00 am and get in the water between 9:30-10:00 am.

I hope we can get a few BHB vets to come out with us. I admire your photo's all the time and would love to meet you personally.

A few of us Northerner's are coming to town for ITK and desiring to do the bridge Friday Morning before we head to Key Largo. Is there a chance that a few of you guys would like to join a few virgin BHB divers? High Tide is 10:55 am. We plan on being at the bridge around 9:00 am and get in the water between 9:30-10:00 am.

I hope we can get a few BHB vets to come out with us. I admire your photo's all the time and would love to meet you personally.

I'm not a vet, but I'm planning on being there.

Hi - the temp on Sunday was 83 - alot of us wear wetsuits because we dive 2+ hours and after awhile start to get cold. Although I've been diving with a skin and my buddy with just a polar tech - so it depends how long you dive and if you get cold easily.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom