The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice pics.

Likewise. We drove down from Toronto last weekend just to dive the bridge. It's awesome, especially the night dives off the Admiral's Club dock. Yesterday we saw our first mating seahorses. Here's a photo.

Les

Awesome Photo! So glad you guys drove down. Love diving with you. Anne

Likewise. We drove down from Toronto last weekend just to dive the bridge. It's awesome, especially the night dives off the Admiral's Club dock. Yesterday we saw our first mating seahorses. Here's a photo.

Les

Nice shot Les. You are now on my official list of people that suck. :D

I'll try not to be sick the next time you come down.

Les

I'm with Scot you have been added to my list but I don't hate you I am just so green with envy that I am crying from the beauty of the moment you captured. I, too, have been lucky to watch this for over 20mins & it is a treasured memory- a top 10. However, my photos s_ _ k. Thanks for sharing

Les

Awesome shot! Very nice!

Was anyone at the bridge on Sunday? Better question: Who WASN'T there Sunday? Wow! It's been a couple months since I've been to Phil Foster Park, but I've never seen it that crowded. :depressed: I'm sure that the 1:53pm high tide had something to do with it. I drove around the parking lot for 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot... Only to see another diver & his group taking up TWO spots. :no:
So I parked 3 blocks away on Singer Island. Long walk, but I got in a nice dive though.

Is it always like that in the summer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom