The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went today, viz so-so--water temp 76-77F. The viz was about 12-15ft. We are going back tomorrow anyway!!

I enjoyed seeing Jet's Jawfish video--digging a new home for self and all the little jaws.

So what about us SoFL girls?!? Chopped liver? :wink:

Just finished working on this. The whole time I was watching him I kept thinking "That's one tough little cookie of a fish" so I thought the music choice apropos. Enjoy!

YouTube - Yellowhead Jawfish

Well, there is one from Hollywood that's #1 in my book.
BTW, I think that jawfish was flirting with you. I could tell btw he spit out the shells. LOL

We also did the night dive and the morning dive. Both were great, with lots of new critters, about 15 minutes with a free-swimming seahorse, lots of octo and a striped burrfish to top it off!

My new camera was a success and I will be posting some shots later this week once I get it downloaded to the computer.

I'm a Florida boy and married a South Florida girl. SoFL girls are wonderful.

Well, there is one from Hollywood that's #1 in my book.
BTW, I think that jawfish was flirting with you. I could tell btw he spit out the shells. LOL

Ok I forgive you. :blinking: Besides you did help me with my zipper.

Perspective

For those in our viewing audience: Tall Guy asked for perspective. So I will try (when feasible) to place a quarter in my photos.

That shiny round object in the lower left is the quarter, which the octopus almost nabbed.

Octo 5-3.jpg

He just looks so majestically creepy. With that bone.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom