The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll have to tell me if it is viewable, or if photobucket damaged it... It isn't showing properly here....

Jim: Still by far one of the greatest videos I have ever seen. Looking good from here.

Maybe head troll. No, that's Jim. Your second in command.

Happy to see beepbird found buddies and got wet. (troll!)

You'll have to tell me if it is viewable, or if photobucket damaged it... It isn't showing properly here....

Finally got *some* of it to show. Hope you still have another copy. The little bit that I could see was cool enough to get me itching to get back down there.

Kevin

Thank you Conch Divers for the Blue Heron hospitality! Had a wonderful time meeting and diving the Bridge with you divers esp Jim, Tom, Bob, and the folks at Force E! I loved diving the site so much that I did the night dive and came right back the next morning to do the morning dive! I'll load some pictures up when I get a faster 'net connection. This site is a treasure and should be a marine sanctuary!

Happy Bubbles!
Lindy

Thank you Conch Divers for the Blue Heron hospitality! Had a wonderful time meeting and diving the Bridge with you divers esp Jim, Tom, Bob, and the folks at Force E! I loved diving the site so much that I did the night dive and came right back the next morning to do the morning dive! I'll load some pictures up when I get a faster 'net connection. This site is a treasure and should be a marine sanctuary!

Happy Bubbles!
Lindy

We had a great time diving with you, hurry back!

Happy Bubbles!
Lindy

Great meetin' you also Lindy. SoCal girls rock!

Attachments

• beepbirdforweb.jpg
    beepbirdforweb.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 75
SoCal girls rock!

So what about us SoFL girls?!? Chopped liver? :wink:

Just finished working on this. The whole time I was watching him I kept thinking "That's one tough little cookie of a fish" so I thought the music choice apropos. Enjoy!

YouTube - Yellowhead Jawfish

:popcorn:

Don't mind me folks.

Having strayed into similar waters myself, I'm just interested in how divebob will navigate his way to safer seas...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom