The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!! Your pictures are definately getting better. I wonder if that is the same Octopus I played with on the 12th.

These shots can be attributed to an added strobe. It seems the camera was able to focus better. That allowed me to get closer shots than I have been able to shoot in the past...

Who would have figured?

Next you'll be getting a focus light...........
Already drilled the hole in the mounting plate for it :D

dc600dualcomplete0906145.jpg

hijack
I was wishing I had a camera this weekend, the sailfins were prolific and were coming all the way of of their holes! Where were you guys??? Do you know what color a sailfin's tail is?? (I do!) :D
/hijack

hijack
I was wishing I had a camera this weekend, the sailfins were prolific and were coming all the way of of their holes! Where were you guys???
East span on Friday and Saturday.

Found all the sailfins to the north. If you were close to the ground, you could see a number of them in line just flitting away here and there

Do you know what color a sailfin's tail is?? (I do!) :D
/hijack

Yea, I think we do...

sailfinblenny0906194.jpg

These shots can be attributed to an added strobe. It seems the camera was able to focus better. That allowed me to get closer shots than I have been able to shoot in the past...

Who would have figured?

NOT FAIR Your photos were already getting better and now you have the audacity to add a strobe. So not fair!! Not sure when I'll get there again to check it out so keep posting the great pics

East span on Friday and Saturday.

Found all the sailfins to the north. If you were close to the ground, you could see a number of them in line just flitting away here and there

Yea, I think we do...

sailfinblenny0906194.jpg

Great shot, are you now using two strobes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom