The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech.. you moving photos?? Ya got X instead of images now in this thead. So many people will be disappointed, your photography has come a long way!
I deleted my May, 2009 BHB folder and replaced the photos I had on this computer. When I get home, I'll put he rest back up and the X's will go away.

Unfortunately, I am all but out of space in my gallery account...

Dove with KBeck this afternoon. She just had her reg serviced and it was free-flowing. We dove 1 1/2 hours and took her regs back to the shop.

10-15 pics. The place was a zoo. No parking to be had. We parked in the bank parking lot (It's a distance from the bridge).

I got a little bit of video from a seahorse wandering and some more video of two batfish, but everything was turned to crap vis by the approx 100 divers in the water

Anybody have pictures and a report from today?

My version is different from Jim's. I got in early 1.5 hr before slack & had the maybe preg seahorse to myself. He is moving around a lot & I didn't see his mate. There is also a big black mantis shrimp hanging around nearby on the lines. The viz was great but yes there were many divers. I spent most of my time on the far north. Under the bridge I found flying gurnards & eels no seahorses this time. Tell Kelly the jawfish has released the clutch she saw on Weds & has new eggs Pink no eyes They do this 2-4 times a month & hold them for ~5days although I saw the eyes on Thurs which was 5-6 days after I saw the same fish with just pink eggs Also found a small straited frogfish south of the bridge which I showed a few divers. 2 stingrays a med size north of the bridge & the bigger one south side That big boat that was blocking the small sunk motorboat wasn't there YEAH! See you soon
Deb (no pics worth posting yet)

Here are a few I took yesterday. Viz sucked mainly due to the 100+ divers in the water. Took me 25 mins to finally find a parking spot. Oh well, good dive anyway! These were taken with stacked UCL-165 M67 Macro Lenses and the Canon G9

arrowcrabsmall.jpg

Bristleworm2small.jpg

bristlewormsmall-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom