The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cooltech and D2Diver: do you think this a Caribbean Sea Spider as well: I spotted it a few weeks ago on one of those poor viz days (~Nov 16 or 17). Similar to Jim, if I had not been near motionless and just happened to see it move against the weeds, I would have missed it

spider_like_creature_2_at_bhb_mid_nov_2010.JPG

Cooltech and D2Diver: do you think this a Caribbean Sea Spider as well: I spotted it a few weeks ago on one of those poor viz days (~Nov 16 or 17). Similar to Jim, if I had not been near motionless and just happened to see it move against the weeds, I would have missed it

That's a great picture of a Caribbean Sea Spider! Good job!

We went today, water temp still 77F. Good News, the Octo so many of us shot Saturday is still in the same location with another nearby and a third back toward the entry 30 feet or so Divermike shot some nice pics of the octopus with his 2mp Canon camera--whatever the focusing mechanism is, it is just fantastic..............divedivadm saw a Sea Spider over under the fishing pier. Thanks guys for making us aware of them!!

That is a great spider.
Deb

Is anyone planning a BHB night dive Saturday night Dec 4th?

nice shot!

Ok I finally got my pictures from the Turkey Fry dive off my camera. These are the ones worth posting. There is one picture of the bottom of a boat. Look closely and you can see a lobster hanging out under there.

Attachments

• BHB Baracuda post.jpg
    BHB Baracuda post.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 90
  • BHB Bottom of Boat Post.jpg
    BHB Bottom of Boat Post.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 78
  • BHB Hermit Crab Post.jpg
    BHB Hermit Crab Post.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 86
  • BHB Jawfish My Adjustment Post.jpg
    BHB Jawfish My Adjustment Post.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 85
  • BHB Shopping Carts Post.jpg
    BHB Shopping Carts Post.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 102
Hi Everyone. I hope this is okay to post here. I'm looking for a BHB dive buddy tue dec 21st. This place looks amazing, I can't tell you how many hours I've spent looking at all the wonderful pictures in this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom