The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of sleeping with SB members, I'm such a perv that I slept with CoolTech AND his son, at the same time! :11: :rofl3:
:11: I remember :eyebrow:

I think I have some strange people on my friends list :blinking: It is so great :D

:11: I remember :eyebrow:

I think I have some strange people on my friends list :blinking: It is so great :D

Hey, you're no better. You watched!!! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Similar to what I said in member directory thread...men just need to find less crazy women to marry.

A few questions,

1: Are you crazy?
2: Are you rich?
3: Are you Single?

If you answer yes to any of the above, please PM me for my phone number. . . .

A few questions,

1: Are you crazy?
2: Are you rich?
3: Are you Single?

If you answer yes to any of the above, please PM me for my phone number. . . .

I've elimanted the need to ask the first question based on my proven track record of only crazy women like me.

You are a total nut job . . . almost as bad as well . . .NVM . . . .

I sent friend requests to people I know or have interacted with, people I respect and people I've pissed off, either as myself or my former self. If you have a request from me, it's highly likely that you fit in one of those slots.

Do tell.:D

I sent friend requests to people I know or have interacted with, people I respect [-]and people I've pissed off, either as myself or my former self.[/-] If you have a request from me, it's highly likely that you fit in one of those slots.
That's about right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom