The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why just limit this to a "friends" category? "Friends" is just too all-encompassing. We also need categories for "casual acquaintences", "people we are vaguely aware of", "people who may someday be on the same boat with me", and of course, "weirdos" and "wierdos", depending on what coast of Florida you are from. If you go across the state, you might have to temporarily be reclassified though.
Then maybe some classified categories - just like the military. We could even have codeword classified categories where unless you were in the category, you couldn't know what it was.
El O better get on the ball and start immediately since this will probably take most of the rest of his life, plus at least one reincarnation.

Ok ....
It is a bit strange that all of the sudden I am getting like 4 or 5 requests a day. I don't mind, but it is a bit weird. lol But then again so am I :wink:
Have a great day my friends :) I added you guys to my list lol :wink:

Last edited:
BTW Friends is the new post count

It's creepy when people with whom you've never interacted send you a friend request. Are they that lonely? That pitiful?

If you want friends, talk to people, interact with them, you'll make friends. In the meantime, if we don't know each other, don't send a friend request to me. It just makes you look like a wierdo.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
So what are you really saying Walter just let it out

El Orans..,..

so what happenes when you 'decline' a friend request. Are they notified you declined?

I see this starting people being pissed off at each other...

BTW Friends is the new post count

yeah... I think some people are trying to make it a contest to see how many friends they can get...

I have people who I have no clue who they are sending me friends request.

No I think it just clears the Que, I am pretty sure some folks have said they don;t wanna be my friends but when I stalk, ERR I mean visit their profile it allows me to ask to be their friend again :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom