The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev,

IF we do get on on the all day Saturday trip (9/6), what is the plan ?? Need to get my tank mixes situated. Thanks!

Terri

A tank of 32 and three 36s will probably be 'bout right. We can hit the Castor to check out the jewfish aggregation that's happening right now if the storms don't have them freaked out. And then we can watch Hello Kitty chase bugs around the reef for the next three dives. Maybe we'll get lucky and see him catch one
04.gif

On second thought, let's roll with Kevin's plan :wink:

Just biding my time.....

Attachments

• Tim%20daydreaming.JPG
    Tim%20daydreaming.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 180
Thanks Brain!

WHAT ??? :confused: ??? Hello Kitty on OPEN CIRCUIT . . . will wonders never cease :shocked2:

Has Kev set up a refresher course for him ?? ROFL !!

See you all (VERY HOPEFULLY) on Saturday!

TAS

It looks like the universe has smiled on me.... Eric is leaving for bonaire saturday and loaning me his 'head' for the duration... So I'll get to be bubbleless and torment, laugh, and maybe assist in Brian's bug catching...

-Tim

It looks like the universe has smiled on me.... Eric is leaving for bonaire saturday and loaning me his 'head' for the duration... So I'll get to be bubbleless and torment, laugh, and maybe assist in Brian's bug catching...

-Tim

You should have told me earlier, there's a head on the boat.

Any word on the conditions for this afternoon? I've gotta imagine vis is pretty bad?

Was hoping to make it out with ScubaKevDM, but it's not looking hot from the forecasts and looking out the window here in Boca.

-Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom