The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And the winner is..........................

A TIE!!!!

Pictures and stories to follow; probably in their own thread. Great day, great dives, great fun!

Yes, a great day was had by all. Special thanks to Kev, Wil and Alex for taking such good care of us. :D

It was a day to remember, just ask Sloan! (Poor unsuspecting passanger for the afternoon!). He enjoyed the trip and got his shirt for the day as well.

Absolutely want to thank Kev, Wil and Alex! Having that much fun and diving too? Who could ask for more?

So Im sitting at the bar at Two Georges yesterday,when my girlfriend nudges me and says look at that boat everyone is wearing red.I look over and notice that someone on the bow also has a cape and aluminum foil boots on.I then notice that I know this person as my favorite DM/Inst Kevin. I blurt out,I know that guy,his is the boat I went out on a few months back.Well the whole restaurant starts clapping and hooting as the boat comes in and I went over to say hi to Kevin and gang when they docked.Is there a more fun dive boat in my area I just cant imagine there is.

And here are our intrepid Super Heros
AirHogs.jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom