The Blonde Joke...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladies, blondeness is not limited to one gender. Look at Owen Wilson... it obviously pervades the species as a whole irrespective of gender!

What I can't understand is why a woman (or a man) who originally was dark-haired immediately becomes a bimbo upon bleaching or coloring their hair to a lighter shade? As a scientist, I should investigate this phenomenon.

All this talk is way above my head (slightly blonde since 2 weeks).

Q: Why are blonde jokes so short?
A: So men can remember them.

I can honestly say that I since going blonde I have blamed some moments on blondness...

Honestly though it's either that, or the several years I spent following the Grateful Dead, followed by another few years of working and touring in the music business.

I´ve always been blonde, in fact its more of a white, when I´ve been in the sun. I can say with all honesty I love it! I once died my hair dark, and I found that people did actually take me a little more seriously.After two weeks the dye washed out and went back to my natural color.I´m happy being a blonde, and as for the jokes, keep them coming, if it makes people smile then thats all that matters!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom