The Blonde Joke...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jellyfishluv

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I looked at the thread which was titled "Once a DM always Liable" and oddly enough, the subject was a blonde joke posted originally by a Don Burke.

In high school I heard them all, and as a female always in the realm of male intellect (or non-intellect) I still have to put up with it. I suppose failing calculus doesn't help in my argument that all blondes aren't dumb, but come on, will the sexism ever stop?

I can laugh at my own bimbo-ness many-a-times, but what upsets me, is that non-blonde women collaborate with the men on making fun of our sex, not just our hair color. Because really, a blonde joke is just a cover-up for a mans personal views on ALL woman in general- just disguised under a blonde joke.

I am blonde, and I am not as stupid as ANNA NICHOL SMITH, nor am I jealous of a woman that truly has a brain the size of a pigeons’ but looks fabulous when on enough coke to keep this board afloat.

jellyfishluv:
I looked at the thread which was titled "Once a DM always Liable" and oddly enough, the subject was a blonde joke posted originally by a Don Burke.

In high school I heard them all, and as a female always in the realm of male intellect (or non-intellect) I still have to put up with it. I suppose failing calculus doesn't help in my argument that all blondes aren't dumb, but come on, will the sexism ever stop?

I can laugh at my own bimbo-ness many-a-times, but what upsets me, is that non-blonde women collaborate with the men on making fun of our sex, not just our hair color. Because really, a blonde joke is just a cover-up for a mans personal views on ALL woman in general- just disguised under a blonde joke.

I am blonde, and I am not as stupid as ANNA NICHOL SMITH, nor am I jealous of a woman that truly has a brain the size of a pigeons’ but looks fabulous when on enough coke to keep this board afloat.

Did I miss the point to this thread?
Maybe my blondeness has me confused :06:

Valley Girl :D to boot :wink:

jellyfishluv:

didnt Anna walk away with about 100 billion bucks from her dead hubby fortune??

that doesnt sound too stupid to me

Group 71 is not taken yet :multi:

Have you looked at my profile picture lately?

dlndavid:
Have you looked at my profile picture lately?

mmm just my type. :07: Do you think my new profile picture is too sexy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom