The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found this on the internet and thought that it would make a great tat so here it is. Look closely and you will see that he is wearing fins, suit, the whole setup.

My 40th is April 3rd, and I am getting my first. I have spent almost two years thinking about it and dreaming on designs. Luckily for me, and internationally renowned tattoo artist works just 20 minutes fro me, and he and I are creating a hammerhead, in the style of HR Giger.

Ken

I'm a 31 yr old fireman & Army Sgt. I got my first tat about a year ago. It's a nautical style compass on my left chest (kind of a celtic style). Love it. Wish it were a bit bigger. Going to add an old school dive helmet in the next couple of months. Then a tribal shark wrapping my calf. Then a celtic arm band with some nautical theme to it.

Oh ya...beware....tatoos are addictive.

I have a Songham Star (Songham Taekwondo symbol) on my back, high left side. I'm thinking dive flag, shark opposite side. I'm going to stay small, the 1st is about half dollar size and I may go a bit larger on the second.
Are you thinking discreet or 'hey look at me'?

Tao,
A good way to get some great ideas is go on your search engine and type in "scuba diving clip art". I look at these a lot and they have some really good clip art that you can copy or modify. You can also have tats removed years down the road if you want to. I had two small ones lasered off for about a grand, can't tell they were ever there.
Good luck and let us know what you decided on.

Hi there,

Question for y'all. Any have or seen a GOOD, colorful tattoo of a King Angel? I have other tats and have been wanting this one for awhile.. but am a bit unsure that the colors will turn out like I want. Thoughts?? Or other suggestions?

Ah, come on, Natasha! It's time for some ink :) There's lots of good artists in Houston... that's where I got my last one done.
As most have said, do your home work on artists. And make sure that you're happy with what you want before getting it permanent. I have a very simple mermaid with 2 dolphins surrounding her on my upper left hip and an earth/ sun with 2 dolphins surrounding on my lower back. Love them both! But I put allot of thought into what I wanted and where I wanted them before hand. I was a bit nervous during the one in the middle of my back as I couldn't see very well while he was working ... but I had my mean looking big brother watching guard just in case :)

caymancase:
Ah, come on, Natasha! It's time for some ink :) There's lots of good artists in Houston... that's where I got my last one done.
As most have said, do your home work on artists. And make sure that you're happy with what you want before getting it permanent. I have a very simple mermaid with 2 dolphins surrounding her on my upper left hip and an earth/ sun with 2 dolphins surrounding on my lower back. Love them both! But I put allot of thought into what I wanted and where I wanted them before hand. I was a bit nervous during the one in the middle of my back as I couldn't see very well while he was working ... but I had my mean looking big brother watching guard just in case :)

Casey anything would look good on you girl!
I'm wondering what happened to Julie. Did she or didn't she?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom