The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichLockyer:
Here's the one on my leg:

I have one quite similar on my left leg. Only completely black, no celtic knots.

I also have one based on a painting by Keith Haring.

I saw everybody posting pics of their Tattoo's and thought I would add one of mine. I hope nobody is offended by the partial nudity, just think of it as a picture and not a bum.
Rob

RobJon:
I saw everybody posting pics of their Tattoo's and thought I would add one of mine.
Rob

Do you mean one was not enough for you? :wink:

Does anyone have a SCUBA related tatoo??

Do a search for Tatoo, I believe there was an entire thread on the subject complete with some pictures.

I thought about a shark bite on my butt, but decided it was bad Karma.

Xena Warrior Diver:
... I'm just glad I don't surround myself with uptight people :)

Unfortunately, the WORLD has far more uptight people than we can imagine, and EVERYONE has an opinion.

IE; while I like some tattoos, (my own included), I can't get behind piercings. Volunteering for a puncture wound? Not my thing.

Sue-ba Lips:
Anyone have a tatoo that is over 30? My dad got one in his youth and hated it after only a few years. He always told us it was a big mistake.

i waited until i was sure, did my tattoos. i have four now. two upper arms and two small ones in the legs. i'm going to get another one as soon as i get back from my next trip. it's going to be water related (the first nautical one i get).

i'm 33, first tattoo when i was 25 and i don't regret any of them. as someone pointed out before, just make sure you know what you're doing. not just "drunk-sure".

sdexcalibur:
This isn't scuba reatated but while int he marine corps, Someone had their dog tag tatted on their ribs cage. They had it so it looked like it was wraped around one of their ribs. even had all his infomation on it. Guess he was worried about losing his.:ghost: :letsparty:

Good ole meat tags as we used to call them when I was in the corps. Alot of grunts got them, in case your head and left foot got blown off and you lost your tags, the graves unit could still id your body.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom