The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone have a tatoo that is over 30? My dad got one in his youth and hated it after only a few years. He always told us it was a big mistake.

Sue-ba Lips:
Anyone have a tatoo that is over 30? My dad got one in his youth and hated it after only a few years. He always told us it was a big mistake.

I have two. I'm over thirty, and wouldn't change either of them for the world. In fact, I plan on getting more as I get older.

I think the difference might be that I got both of mine because they signify important times/events in my life, and as such are a reminder of my growth and experiences. I also designed both myself.

If I just got a cartoon character or some stock artwork stabbed into my butt for the sake of having a cool tattoo, I'd probably agree with your dad.

Don't get a tatoo! It's forever. If you still have to, get a boob job and paint the turtle on your right breast. That would be something to show.......

MSilvia said exactly what I've been trying to say. I agree 100%!

As for age, I have friends ranging from 19-46 (many of them tattooed) and I don't know anyone who regrets theirs. I'm not gonna repeat my points over and over again cuz it's frustrating. I'm just glad I don't surround myself with uptight people :)

Xena Warrior Diver:
Azotomix: I LOVE your avatar. Would like to see a pic of that tat on your arm if you have one to show.

Here is a picture. The Avatar look much better...Picture was done many years and was one of the first shot with digital camera
Ciao

Xena Warrior Diver:
This is my biggest tattoo...
Very nice. Grea combination of Celtic and tribal work, and nicely drawn.

I need to get some better shots of my arms.
This is the best one that I have of my left arm... don't have anything legible of my right arm.

Back
Top Bottom