The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undefinedI also live in AZ (phoenix),where do you get your tats done? Did you eve get your design done? E-mail me back at outinc1@aol.com. michelle

Blue Space:
I have two..Both are tribal's done by a Hawaiian guy on Kauai during my short stay at Pearl Harbor in the USN...I have been messin with a drawing of a tribal with a dive flag in it...I hope to complete it soon..

frenchy07:
Wonder how they are going to fell when in stuck in a nursing home and remembering the day they "proudly" made their choice?

I'm going to look back and remember the memories that brought me to my decision with joy, not regret. (they are very addictive)

I have a feeling that ol' Luscious Cherry and Sweet Cherry will have a few joyful memories of their own to remember when they look at their tats, while in the nursing home.

Sue-ba Lips:
Anyone have a tatoo that is over 30? My dad got one in his youth and hated it after only a few years. He always told us it was a big mistake.
I got mine when I was 34. The only thing I regret is that I didnt have it done by a better person. I have since met some talented people and had it "cleaned up" a bit but the damage is done.

My wife just got her first last night. She too thought about it for a long time and I made sure that it was done by a good shop. A friend of mine opened up his own place a few months back so we went there.

She wanted something diving related, but loves butterflies sooo.......she got a butterfly being drawn up into a jellyfish by the tentacles. She was gonna put it on her shouler but I told her it would be easier to hide on her boob if she wanted to. Plus, she woud be able to see it as well.
Its pretty cool, ive attatched a pic.

scuberd:
I have the PADI tables on my left are, and NAUI tables on my right

I could see that....

Hrm.....

I know its a little late on this subject, but i have 2, none dive related but one very large. This isnt the best pic of it, doesnt do the colors justice like in person and its hard to see all the hidden stuff in the size of the picture. But I cant wait to add on, im getting the itch!

Well, I considered getting a tattoo of a parrot, on my forehead...

Then I sobered up.

Seriously, I'm terrified of needles, it can be a problem at times.

Jmaserati:
3 things I really hate - Tattoos (skin litter), Litter (in and out of water), and smoking.
Rather an odd position, don't you think? Unlike smoking and litter, tatoos are non-polluting, not contageous, don't smell bad, and looking at 'em is totally optional.
That said, to me, personally, it is a rare tattoo indeed that I find attractive, and have no desire to get one myself at all. But if someone else (adult... I do object to children getting "permanent reminders of temporary feelings") wants a tattoo then it's only gonna be under their skin, not mine, and it is inappropriate for me to consider their choice in any way an imposition on me.
In other words, investing emotional energy in someone else's tattoo isn't a very good use of my time or effort.
Rick :)

H2Andy:
i would suggest tattooing a sign that says:

This is not a Tattoo

Rene Magritte?

Ceci n'est pas un tattoo.

I'm not sure as to which thread I posted in about my diving related tat but for what its worth its 10 or so yrs old and I really dont even consider it unless someone asks about it. I am still as happy with it now as when I got it. I think its in my profile pic, and for what its worth it took in the neighborhood of 70 hrs to complete. I guess thats it for now, dive safe.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom