The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get your DAN card tattooed on your rear!

Mark

reiny13:
I've been working on a design with two sharks circling each other, on is a hammerhead and the other is a reef shark. If anyone has any ideas where i might find some cool designs, please let me know. I've tried everywhere, the library, bookstores, internet, tatoo parlors.

thanks
I have a very similar design. I have a hammerhead and a Moray circling a Trident. I will take a pic and post it latter if I don't forget.

Ok here it is, it's not finished, still got some backround to do but the actual image isn't going to change.
Tat.jpg

There was a thread somewhere on SB where an artist was offering to do concept sketches, but I can't find it any more - I'd like to get a teensy Hello Kitty diver on my right lower back. (See pic, but I'd want to add a tank on her back)

I thought that I would share a tattoo that I saw last summer. I found it quite funny.
There was a guy wearing shorts and he had a tattoo of a squirrel CLIMBING UP the back of his calf. On the other calf the squirrel was CLIMBING DOWN with a NUT in his mouth! so where do you think he got the nut from??? LOL

Back
Top Bottom