The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
Saturday nite when you guys left the waves came a rolling!!! however next morning sunday , well, just me and proabably MAt on the next resort can say THE SEA WAS DEAD CALM and FLAT !!! WHOOOHOOOOOO !!! sorry no pictures .... i'll just cherish it in memory just like anyother memories of dive i have. ... hehhehehhe

very true! pinnacle and bahura were beckoning, too bad i couldnt do fun dives because i was training. sayang talaga.

Matthew:
BTW bro, the way you backed out of that hole after taking a pic was cool! Makes me want to practice the backward kick
14.gif

uy demo naman spoon :D

Oo nga! wala nang alam bigkasin yan kundi Tito Jonix, Kuya Carlo, Tito Matthew, Manong Paolo, caloy etc etc....

Parang si micamaldita rin...po ng po naman. Teka nasan na ba c mike?

Matthew:
It was indeed a pleasure diving with everybody here, thank you, nice meeting all of you!

BTW bro, the way you backed out of that hole after taking a pic was cool! Makes me want to practice the backward kick
14.gif

when you have both hands occupied, the backward kick is the way to go. it was a mandatory propulsion technique i had to learn in my dir training in order to pass along with the modified flutter, modified frog kicks. the backward kick or reverse frog is harder than it looks im still refining my technique

il show you how the next time we meet:)

and from what i hear from the DIR crowd impossible (?) to do with splits? sana hindi... would be nice to be able to move backwards kahit not as easily or quickly as with jets

can we sched that in during the 2nd DOR?

Jag

and from what i hear from the DIR crowd impossible (?) to do with splits? sana hindi... would be nice to be able to move backwards kahit not as easily or quickly as with jets

splits are bad becasue they pose entanglement hazards

can we sched that in during the 2nd DOR?

we can defintely do that i can even include valve drills and s drills

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom