The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
o! so entanglement aside it's possible to do a backwards with them? cool.

Jag

yeah its possible with all kinds of fins to do the backward kick. you have to master the frog first befoe even attempting the backward.

Spoon:
and from what i hear from the DIR crowd impossible (?) to do with splits? sana hindi... would be nice to be able to move backwards kahit not as easily or quickly as with jets

splits are bad becasue they pose entanglement hazards

can we sched that in during the 2nd DOR?

we can defintely do that i can even include valve drills and s drills

I could definitely use that skill for taking UW pics. Siguro na ako (sp?). I'll definitely be there for the second DOR. Didn't butcher the tagalog, did I? :D

midwestdvr:
I could definitely use that skill for taking UW pics. Siguro na ako (sp?). I'll definitely be there for the second DOR. Didn't butcher the tagalog, did I? :D

you mean sigurado= sure, sigure= maybe:)

anyway they actually dedicated one session for uw photography techniques the backward kick was one of them bec they dint want you to touch the reef or disturb it in any way. they actually taught us forward and reverse on our subjects via kicks. thought it was useless. glad i learned it since i took up uw photography.

Spoon:
you mean sigurado= sure, sigure= maybe:)

anyway they actually dedicated one session for uw photography techniques the backward kick was one of them bec they dint want you to touch the reef or disturb it in any way. they actually taught us forward and reverse on our subjects via kicks. thought it was useless. glad i learned it since i took up uw photography.

:D I knew I'd butcher that attempt. Need to stay longer in the PI to pick up the language.

1. great diving
2. cheap diving
3. cold san mig
4. gorgeous women
5. internet connection to stay in touch with insane PPD crowd

need more reasons to stay in the philippines? hehehehehehe

Jag

shugar:
1. great diving
2. cheap diving
3. cold san mig
4. gorgeous women
5. internet connection to stay in touch with insane PPD crowd

need more reasons to stay in the philippines? hehehehehehe

Jag

too many more to think about!

chip104:
I'm pretty excited about that!

same here we are doing sepok wall via kastilyong buhangin, bahura/kirbys and sombrero. im taking the dm for the brits just to make sure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom