The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
nice. I'm excited about meeting the brits as well! clients of yours?

havent met her. one of em was a classmate of mine in aim shes filipina but grew up in the uk. there will be another classmate tagging along but not diving.

btw the brit was an ex-nun, should be interesting huh?

this is from your camera??? grabe ang quality!

ok, ladies and gentlemen, it's official: my camera sucks really large lemons...

w/c means that i am officially withdrawing my "libre ko kayo ng liveaboard" offer when i win the lotto and buying a decent u/w camera

so there

Jag

nun, eh? heheh....should be very interesting. It'll be fun tomorrow. Txt mo ako mamaya about a time. Thanks for the ride!

shugar:
this is from your camera??? grabe ang quality!

w/c means that i am officially withdrawing my "libre ko kayo ng liveaboard" offer when i win the lotto and buying a decent u/w camera

Jag

Yes pards, the same type of camera of Carlo and Jonix. They're not bad uw photo wannabees themselves. Malinis din ang kuha.

Wala ng libre liveaboard? Salbahe ka!!! asa pa kami lahat!!!

nope sorry... ganda ng mga litrato ninyo... compare it naman to the crap i took... the best photo was the solo of iris... nowhere near the quality pa of your worst one...

sorry... no liveaboards anymore... tsk tsk tsk

Jag

Just stumbled on this thread ... wish I had seen it earlier. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom