The 2nd SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive O Rama

2nd SB PPD meet dive dates

• Saturday, December 3, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, December 10, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
hmmm....go to useless 2 hour presentation seminar or spend a day diving....I think I'll be making a logical choice. :)

Ul be my wingman lets show these brits a good time, text ya tm for the plans

nov. 12? naman... hindi niyo pa pinaabot ng bonus... :34:

but okay. i'm in :D

ok ok... no need to twist my reg hose...

i'm GO but same as jon, have to weigh in pending projects and stuff... daughter's bday on the 24th w/ a party on the 26th... wife might need to hit Divisoria for decors, goodies, etc.

day trip lang naman ito ano?

if my ikelite housing (finally) arrives i'll take care of video coverage...

Jag

PS
can we change the forum description? "mag-ingat sa BI (bad influence)... hahahahaha"

O ayan -

Sure as hell to attend and dive on Nov 12 = me, Carlo (Spoon), Jag (Shugar), Jon (Jonix), Iris (Iris Ice), Chip (chip104), Paolo (Paolov and VoloaP, walang pnagkaiba, parehong baliw) and Jai (Axua - our point man in Aquav);

Sure as hell will try = Xandro (Lex), Midwstdvr (Giovanni) and Gip

Still in hell = Hazel, Ayi, Micamaldita, Makollovesjesus, Wolfie, et al.

Spoon:
pare kaya yan finish your work early

dude, my work is in caliraya. clients normally come on weekends. i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have any on that date.

So far we got 8 people. It seems most are only coming in for a day trip shall we look at it as day trip event only then?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom