The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
i think gip was with chip??? tama ba?

yep, Gipp was with Lex and Hazel. Hazel is a classmate of Iris. Gipp is a future neurosurgeon who talks enthusiastically about drilling holes in people's heads. :)

btw, jonix, I have to also say thanks for the tag! I really like it (hence the avatar change!)

Spoon:
yup he promised to take me to one of thos sessions!

just make sure you're not the one being practiced on, okay? :D

Thanks for a great dive day!

Had so much fun… it was great meeting all of you, at last. So touched with the nametag, jonix. Thanks!!! Jag, you’re funnier in person. Jonix, caloy, matthew, paul, carlo, paolo, you’re all amazing (mga tito ko na pala kayo :D ). Looking forward to more dives with all of you :59:

jonix:
lex...you're the one who came with...... can't recall, a little help please :D

are you the one wearing the cool white shirt & matching pants after lunch?

anyways, welcome to the board! have fun & dive safe bro

i came with hazel and gip. gip was the one wearing the white shirt and matching pants. i was wearing my typical after dive outfit: boardshorts and a shirt with a beer commercial on it. hahaha!

chip and iris, i'll be visiting msi one of these days and pass by my former lab. need to know what happened to my paper. so will definitely be seeing you soon!

Hello everyone! Yup, it's me Gippy. :) I came in with Hazel and Lex.. :) Yep, I was the one wearing the linen-y white outfit on my way out, like Lex said.

Had so much fun! And it was a great pleasure to meet you all.. :) To those gutsy souls who really want to witness a neurosurgery op, it'll be a while before I gain access again (I just shifted out of Neuro, currently in Orthopedics), but I'll stick to that promise. :05:

Thanks again! Hope to bump into you guys sometime, underwater or otherwise. :)

BTW, sorry if I don't get to reply/read to the threads as often as I'd want to.. I only get to log on at night, after the grueling rounds in the hospital. :doctor:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom